Now that Google Adsense application has been placed under scrutiny, it is very important for potential applicant to be very cautious, careful and also serious with the whole process of application. In this post, I will share with you tips and tricks that will enable Google to approve your Adsense registration as soon as possible.
You must have to take it serious now with extra care when applying for adsense because each adsense account now is reviewed and approved manually by Google employee. so follow this tips meticulously and be sure you are applying at the right time.
Tips Before Application
Note that site, blog and websites are used interchangeable an thus means the same thing except where otherwise stated.
1. Create a blog preferable on blogspot.com but if you have a website or any other blog, no problem with that, but make sure it has not been previously used for application.
2. Avoid site under construction. design your blog template to your taste and confirm it.
3. Create post with interesting articles of at least 20 pages. ain't you serious? in fact you can make it 25 to tell Google how serious you are.
4. Make quality and unique post to your blog at least once a day.
5. Build your site contents with rich keywords like Tips, How to do, Tricks, Free browsing, Make money online, Health, SEO etc
7. Now your blog must have been 6 months old otherwise wait for its maturity period after six months.
8. Now you 6 month old blog is ready for the new Google Adsense application process.
9. Read the Google Adsense policy very well and abide by it
10. Use Gmail to sign up for Google Adsense if you are using other blogs and websites other than blogger. make sure the email has not been used to apply before else you will be rejected.
11. After the first application process has been approved and the adsense code issued to you. insert it on your blog that is the URL you registered with them previously. DO NOT CLICK ON THE ADS SHOWING ON YOUR BLOG PAGE they are monitoring you so just leave the codes alone.
12. Keep on posting quality contents to your blog and avoid any breach on their policy rules
13. Pray hard. my friend Jide Ogunsanya will always said that and that could definitely be the secret to his online success you can check out his personal blog here
14. If you get approved then thank your GOD and i wish you Goodluck and success (make sure you work hard)
15. If your application is rejected, go to your inbox and read the reasons for its disapproval. make corrections and start the process again with a different email account remember.
I hope this info helps? feel free to share this post with your friends using the like/share buttons. you can also subscribe to my blog below this post for more tips delivered to your inbox. or simply ask any question by using the comment box below. subscribe and never miss any future post through this link CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE Once entered, you will have to check your inbox for a confirmation email containing a confirmation link. Once you VERIFY your email by clicking on the confirmation link in the message, you will never miss any future articles again.